- RSS Channel Showcase 6689867
- RSS Channel Showcase 5815400
- RSS Channel Showcase 6365885
- RSS Channel Showcase 1043515
- 04/11/11--05:02: 5 Questions With: Ben Huh On Net Neutrality
- 04/20/11--04:00: 5 Questions With: Gerard Pannekoek On Trading Patents
BOSTON, April 11, 2011 - During the Free Press National Conference on Media Reform in Boston over the weekend, Managing Editor, Jonathan Charnitski sat down with Cheezburger Network owner and CEO, Ben Huh, to find out how the debate over net neutrality shapes one of the largest - and funniest - user-generated content networks on the Internet.
WASHINGTON, April 19, 2011 -- Gerard Pannekoek is President and CEO of the Intellectual Property Exchange International (IPXI), a company set to launch the first financial exchange focused on intellectual property rights. The Chicago-based company was created in 2008 and is currently looking to launch its initial public offering (IPO) between the summer and early 2011. In late 2010, IPXI recruited Pannekoek, who was then retired, based on his prior experience as president and chief operating officer of another start-up, the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) which traded emission credits.